About Veronique James:
Veronique James founded The James Agency (TJA) in 2005 with the goal of creating an agency focused on open communication and transparency with clients and employees. Today, the award-winning, integrated agency specializes in consumer advertising, public relations and digital and continues to exemplify Veroniques original vision.
Veronique and her team collaborate to produce creatively-fueled, results-driven campaigns that help clients achieve their goals and positively impact their bottom line. TJA has worked with notable brands such as Hotel Valley Ho, Mountain Shadows, Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery, Spinato’s Pizzeria, Marriott International, Epoch Residential, Fox Restaurant Concepts, among others. Under Veroniques direction, TJA has been honored with numerous industry and culture awards, including being named to the Inc. 5000 and Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures lists.
Actively involved in the community, Veronique is currently a member of Entrepreneurs Organization, Arizona Chapter. She served as the organization’s third female president in 2017/2018. She has received numerous accolades for her leadership, entrepreneurship and community involvement.
Veronique is originally from Southern California and graduated with a BFA in Visual Communication from the University of Arizona.
What You Will Learn:
- Why The James Agency (TJA) being 16 years old helps to uniquely position them in their field of expertise, and what kinds of “business-to-human” work they do
- What key challenges and lessons learned helped Veronique and her team continue to grow beyond seven figures
- How going through a difficult period of financial hardship and divorce served as motivation for Veronique to push harder for business growth and success
- Why avoiding taking on debt and bootstrapping the business proved instrumental in teaching Veronique valuable leadership lessons
- How the journey to $1 million showed Veronique and her team that they were operating in the right niche in their industry and had something unique to share
- How Veronique and her team get intentional about their company’s Culture and maintain their identity even as they grow
- Why putting on blinders to block out distractions was crucial for Veronique to be able to grow her organization’s brand and build a reputation
- Why building the business in an authentic way was crucial for maintaining the TJA identity through periods of rapid growth
- Website: https://thejamesagency.com/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/veroniquejames/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/the-james-agency/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheJamesAgency
- Twitter: @TheJamesAgency
- Elite Business Health Assessment: https://growwithelite.com/health
- Email: info@GrowWithElite.com
- Website: https://growwithelite.com/
Want to listen to more? View all episodes here >