Scott has spent the last 20 years building and selling technology products, leading three Silicon Valley startups each to their first millions in revenue.
Now with SalesQualia, Scott works with startups across the world, helping them grow their sales faster. His clients include enterprise SaaS, analytics, consulting, and food product companies across the higher education, FinTech, retail and food services industries.
He is a top writer on Quora and the author of three books – Startup Selling: How to sell if you really, really have to and don’t know how, 52 Sales Questions Answered, and recently published, Stop Hustling, Start Scaling: Ramp Up Your B2B Startup’s Repeatable Revenue with The Q Framework.
Outside of work, Scott is an accomplished endurance athlete as a three-time Ironman, ultra-marathon runner and marathon swimmer.
He lives in Davis, California with his wife and son.
What the podcast will teach you:
- Why the first $1 million in revenue is the most difficult milestone to achieve, and how Scott’s Q framework’s seven questions help business owners reach that point
- Why repeatable systems are the key to reaching $1 million, and why hustling and hard work can only take you so far
- How to get a PDF version of Scott’s book Stop Hustling, Start Scaling: Ramp Up Your B2B Startup’s Repeatable Revenue with The Q Framework from his website
- How repeatability can be built into all aspects of a sales funnel, and why many business owners struggle at the top of the funnel with lead generation
- Why drilling down to the 2-4 lead generation activities that are most effective for your business is better than trying everything or relying on a single method
- Why consistency in your systems and processes is vital, and why it is important to explain to your employees why a process is structured the way it is
- How to create an implementation plan for your sales to ensure that the process is smooth and consistent for your customers
- Why you should systemize the first minute, hour, day, week, month, quarter and year after you close a deal to guarantee the value of the sale to your customers
- Website: https://salesqualia.com/
- Stop Hustling, Start Scaling by Scott Sambucci
- Startup Selling by Scott Sambucci
- 52 Sales Questions Answered by Scott Sambucci
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/scottsambucci/
- Twitter: @scottsambucci
Want to listen to more? View all episodes here >