Karen Briscoe is the creator of the transformative “5 Minute Success” concept. Her books Real Estate Success in 5 Minutes a Day: Secrets of a Top Agent Revealed and Commit to Get Leads: 66 Day Challenge® offer a combination of information and inspiration delivered through memorable stories. The daily format with takeaways propels one to achieve success at a higher level in business and life. Topics include: Commit to Get Leads; Consult to Sell; Connect to Build and Grow; Success Thinking, Activities and Vision; which all lead to the Sweet Spot of Success. Her most recent book, Flip Time / Love Life is a Heroine’s Journey tale about loving the life you have while you create and co-create the life of your dreams.
Her first book was featured in INMAN as must read for your best year in real estate in 2017. The book ranks on Amazon in the top 1% in its category. It has been endorsed by industry leaders Hal Elrod, Pat Hiban and Michael J. Maher. She is a contributing author to INMAN and Real Trends real estate media outlets.
Karen is the host of the 5 Minute Success podcast which has ranked #1 on Overcast most recommended in the business category. The show has an amazing array of guests who achieve success at a high level. Karen also is a frequent guest on other podcasts that focus on entrepreneurial, success and motivation, as well as real estate related topics. She speaks on a national and local level on the Best of 5 Minute Success. Further, she has completed the John Maxwell Team Certification Program for Coaching, Speaking, and Training.
Karen is the principal owner of the Huckaby Briscoe Conroy Group (HBC) with Keller Williams. The HBC Group has been recognized by the Wall Street Journal as one of the 250 Top Realtor® teams in the United States. Since 1977, HBC Group has sold over 1,500 homes valued at over $1.5 billion. The team consistently sells over 100 residential properties annually ranging from multi-million dollar luxury estates to condominiums and townhomes. Primary markets areas include Northern Virginia, suburban Maryland, and Washington, DC. As a real estate professional, Karen is a member of the Institute of Luxury Home Marketing, Senior Real Estate Specialist, FIABCI International Real Estate Federation and Women’s Council of Realtors®.
What the podcast will teach you:
- How Karen found her calling as an entrepreneur and business leader, and how her real estate business navigated the challenges of the 2008 real estate crash
- How her experiences through tough times led to working as a business coach and to the writing of her first book
- How Karen overcame her own limiting beliefs and committed to writing a book, and what key time hack helped Karen find the time to do so
- How Karen’s “5 Minute Success” concept works, and how it shows that you can achieve your goals with minimal time investment
- How Karen’s most recent book “Flip Time / Love Life” was written to share key lessons she learned during her “time journey”
- How the global pandemic and its effects have mirrored Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, starting with physical and safety needs and ending with self-actualization
- Why energy, not time, is the key to high performance, and why changing your perspective can transform your life
- How at the age of 59, Karen decided to participate in her first sprint triathlon, and why self-actualization was a key component of the decision
- What key lessons Karen learned running a seven-figure business through hardship, and why learning how to build and scale your business is crucial
- Flip Time / Love Life by Karen Briscoe: https://amzn.to/3517SKz
- Website: www.5minutesuccess.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/karenbriscoe/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5-minute-press/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/5minutesuccess/
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/5_minute_success
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/KarenBriscoe @KarenBriscoe
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/5MinuteSuccess @5MinuteSuccess
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCHhcRljOELROCwKKmIsEttQ
- Elite Business Health Assessment: https://growwithelite.com/health
- Email: info@GrowWithElite.com
- Website: https://growwithelite.com/
Want to listen to more? View all episodes here >