Eric Berman is currently founder/CEO of Brandetize, a full service, performance-based marketing agency that partners with esteemed thought leaders such as Brian Tracy, Jack Canfield, Phil Town, as well as consumer brands such as Heartmath, Terasana, Aptera, DaviSkin, The Good Feet Stores and more.
Additionally, Eric has consulted for venture capitalists and successful companies at all levels including Club Med, Fenix Space, and Click For Lessons.
Lastly, Eric Berman was one of the co-founders of CollegeClub.com, Inc., the largest and most visited college site on the Internet in the year 2000 (the first Facebook), wherefrom September 1993 until June 2000, Eric Berman helped the company raise $75 million, oversaw several acquisitions and helped manage the growth of employees from 3 to 400. Berman had served in a variety of positions there including Chief Operating Officer, VP Corporate Development, VP Business Development, and Director of Sales.
Eric Berman received a B.A. in Quantitative Economics from the University of California San Diego in 1993.
What You Will Learn:
- Practical ways to work yourself out of a job so you can grow your business.
- How to get the insights and ideas needed from your team to grow your business
- How to build and protect the culture to ensure success in the long run
- Website: https://www.brandetize.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ericberman/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brandetize
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brandetize
Want to listen to more? View all episodes here >