Charles Gaudet is the author of “The Predictable Profits Playbook: The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Dominating Any Market and Staying on Top“ (voted #1 Book on Sales & Marketing by Indie Excellence) and host of The Beyond 7-Figures Podcast.
The International Business Times called him “The Go-To Business Coach for 7 and 8 Figure Businesses” and perhaps the “busiest sales coach in the US.“
GritDaily said Gaudet is: “regarded in entrepreneurial circles as one of the top coaches for helping entrepreneurs surpass the seven and eight-figure mark.”
And Yahoo Finance referred to him as: “The CEO Whisperer.”
He’s been an entrepreneur since the age of 4, created his first multi-million dollar business at 24, and has helped others generate millions with his strategies.
He’s received numerous awards and recognition (including founding a company named as “One of the Best Seed Stage Companies” by Ernst & Young), received his Certificate of Leadership Development from The US Army War College and has his business advice featured around in the world – including Inc., Forbes, Salesforce, Success, Entrepreneur, and Fox Business – as well as on podcasts and radio.
He was named one of American Geniuses’ Top 50 Industry Influencers.
He trains in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (two gold medal finishes) and is a 3-time wrestling state champion. He lives in New Hampshire with his beautiful wife, three adorable kid-preneurs, and one badass dog.
What You Will Learn:
- How Charles learned that everything changes in your business once you reach seven figures, and why leveraging your resources is crucial for moving to the next level
- Why getting more sales is only effective when you have the systems and team in place to deliver on those sales
- Why strategically simplifying your business at the seven-figure revenue plateau is the key to resuming growth
- How creating an overarching system specifically designed for creating systems in your business can be a powerful strategy for accelerating your growth
- Why, like a train, it takes four key parts to operate and scale a business (cogs, engine, engineer, and visionary)
- Why building out an effective leadership team can help you move from being the engine driving your business to being the engineer navigating
- Why when you’re just starting, you have to hustle and do everything, and why scaling means doing less or even none of what you’re doing now
- Why it’s important to remember that hiring great people is only the first step and that you must then support them and set them up for success
- Why hiring someone with all your same skills results in one of you becoming redundant, and why hiring for key specialties and skills is more effective in the long run
- Why a three-pronged strategy of optimization, systemization, and innovation is the key to getting to eight figures and beyond
- Beyond 7 Figures podcast: https://predictableprofits.com/beyond-7-figures/
- Website: https://predictableprofits.com/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/charlesgaudet/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/predictable-profits
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/PredictableProfits/
- Twitter: @charlesgaudet
- Elite Business Health Assessment: https://growwithelite.com/health
- Email: info@GrowWithElite.com
- Website: https://growwithelite.com/
Want to listen to more? View all episodes here >