Brett Gilliland is Founder and CEO of Elite Entrepreneurs, a company that specializes in giving $1M+ business owners the knowledge, processes, and tools to grow to $10M and beyond. Brett is an expert in organization development, leadership, and strategy and spent 10 years helping Infusionsoft grow from $7M in revenue to over $100M. Brett was involved in the foundational work of Purpose, Values, and Mission at Infusionsoft and facilitated the strategic planning process for many years.
One of Brett’s favorite professional accomplishments is co-creating Infusionsoft’s Elite Forum along with Clate Mask and building the Elite business inside of Infusionsoft. As the leader of the Elite business, Brett has helped hundreds of struggling seven-figure business owners overcome their biggest challenges and achieve new levels of success. He also played a central role in the development of Infusionsoft’s Leadership Model and was serving as the VP of Leadership Development when the decision was made to spin the Elite business out of Infusionsoft. As the new owner of Elite Entrepreneurs, Brett can’t think of anything else he’d rather be doing professionally. When Brett isn’t busy helping $1M+ businesses succeed, he is a family man who enjoys spending time with his beautiful wife, Sharon, and their 8 children.
In this finale of a four-part special series, Brett discusses the importance of establishing a clear, defined and purpose-driven meeting cadence to help balance your efforts between meeting your short-term Operational Excellence needs while still making progress toward your long-term Strategy goals.
What the podcast will teach you:
- How the quote by organizational expert Arthur W. Jones, “All organizations are perfectly designed to get the results they get”, applies to pain in your business
- Why you must change your business systems to get different results, and why assessing the health of your business is the key to identifying problems and opportunities
- How the nine questions in the “Elite Business Health Assessment” can give you clarity on the health of your business
- Why we often take actions that we believe will help our business that ultimately end up creating problems instead
- Brett shares the nine key questions in the Elite Business Health Assessment and explains why they matter
- Why having clarity and building the right team are two vitally important steps you can take to strengthen your business
- Why sticking to a set meeting rhythm can help you both in the short term and long term, and why a strong and healthy culture matters for productivity
- Why growth is dependent upon the amount of capital you have access to, and why growing the right leadership team can keep you from becoming your own bottleneck
- Why it is important to develop future leaders for your organization, and why weekly one-on-one check-ins with your team can build connections, improve performance, and help you make progress toward your goals
- Why setting the team’s Big 3 can help inform their choices and help them focus their efforts on actions that will move the needle for your business
- Elite Business Assessment: https://growwithelite.com/health
- Email: info@GrowWithElite.com
- Website: https://growwithelite.com/
Want to listen to more? View all episodes here >