Anita Grantham is a mission-driven culture champion that is passionate about building teams that inspire people to do the best work of their life. As a people- and culture-focused executive with experience in a variety of industries including technology, cloud-based marketing, construction/real estate, education, and customer experience, Anita has developed talent from multiple angles and has helped business leaders thrive in competitive environments.
Anita spent the last five years as Chief People Officer of Pluralsight, Inc, the leading technology workforce development company that helps companies and people around the world transform with technology. In her time there, Anita and team helped Pluralsight be recognized for awards such as 2020 Fortune Best Companies to Work For, Ranked number 10 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Technology 2020 list, 2020 Best Workplaces for Millennials by Great Place to Work and Fortune, ranking number 11 in 2020 for Utah’s fastest-growing companies for the seventh consecutive year. Anita was also honored with the For All Leadership Award by Great Place to Work.
When Anita is not working on Pluralsight’s culture or advising others on talent management, she is focused on building a winning culture at home with her husband, daughters, and dog.
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- Why entrepreneurs forget why they started after hiring a team
- How to stop the breakdown of clarity in your business
- How to get clarity on your measurable outcomes for you and your employees
- What are the benefits of fractional executives
- How often should you check in and adjust your focus
- How many goals or tasks should you intend on accomplishing each day
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anitakgran/
Want to listen to more? View all episodes here >