Josh Phegan is the internationally renowned go-to speaker, trainer, and coach for high-performance real estate agents and agencies. He is the number one preferred trainer for Australia’s top 100 agents and top 50 women in real estate.
He personally coaches some of the who’s who in the real estate industry, both new, emerging, and high-performance agents, with his number 1 sales agent writing $707m in sales, $14m in fees, and 200+ transactions per annum.
In 2021, he is the drawcard speaker at over 200 events in the UK, UAE, New Zealand, and Australia. He works with leading real estate agencies at both training and boardroom levels.
He hosts industry-leading events such as the Real Estate BluePrint and is the producer behind the High-Performance podcast with Alexander Phillips, and the Fast Pace podcast with Dean Mackie and Josh Phegan Digital.
What You Will Learn:
- How Josh had an eye-opening experience with an employee that taught him the critical importance of setting the Vision and getting clarity on the company’s Mission
- How Josh’s real estate coaching business has grown over 15 years through intentionality, and what early challenges Josh had to face after crossing seven figures
- Why Josh needed to get clarity around his business and his future plans before he could move his business beyond the “one-person team” period
- How Josh used his own early experiences as a real estate agent to identify how he and his team could best help other agents
- Why planning, discipline, and clarity helped Josh and his team achieve 21% growth year-over-year for nearly a decade
- Why implementing systems was key to creating predictable success and the ability to adapt to changes swiftly
- How a scene in the movie “The Godfather” hides a valuable lesson when a character says “I don’t need a lot of clients, I need a few clients with a lot of problems”
- What key challenges Josh and his team faced, and what important lessons they were able to learn from them about how to run a business effectively
- How being willing to learn and adapt meant the second business model they created took three weeks when the first had taken six years
- Why it is important to develop your skills as a leader so that your team picks up those skills from you
- Website: https://joshphegan.com.au/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/joshphegan/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/joshphegancoach/
- Twitter: @joshphegan
- Elite Business Health Assessment: https://growwithelite.com/health
- Email: info@GrowWithElite.com
- Website: https://growwithelite.com/
Want to listen to more? View all episodes here >