Jeff Quintin is one of the most successful real estate agents in the United States, consistently selling over 250+ homes per year, equivalent to over $150+ million in sales. He has reached this pinnacle in his career because he is 100% dedicated to each and every customer having a positive experience – regardless of the size of the buy or sell range. He is constantly working with his team to improve on their knowledge of the market, responsiveness, professionalism, and overall efficiency. Jeff is most concerned with what your vision of success for your home is, whether buying or selling. He is eager to hear your ideas about your dream home at the shore and what you love about the beach, bay, or boardwalk.
As the leader of The Quintin Group, he embodies the spirit of commitment to your goals through hard work and passion. Jeff understands that when it comes to your home, he is holding one of your most important investments in his capable hands. When you meet Jeff, you feel at ease right away because you can sense how much he cares about you, the customer. Jeff’s passion for his customers has only grown over the years as he continues to set the standard for real estate agents nationwide.
What the podcast will teach you:
- How Jeff got started in real estate and began growing, and how he has turned his small team into an Inc. 5000 fastest-growing business
- What challenges Jeff and his team faced when they reached the seven-figure growth mark, and what key lessons they learned while growing
- How Jeff learned to work ON his business rather than working IN his business on the day-to-day aspects of running it, and what steps he took to pull himself out
- Why pulling yourself out of the day-to-day aspects of your business creates opportunities for your team to grow and develop
- Why it takes time and intentionality for business owners to replace themselves in their companies, and why it is important to bring the right people on board to support you
- How expanding into new markets has presented unique challenges that Jeff has had to learn to navigate
- Why having a big, clear Vision can help you attract talented team members who can help you continue to grow your business
- Why hiring the wrong person can be a costly mistake, and why the right team members allow you to take a 30,000-foot view of your business, opportunities, and challenges
- Why avoiding allowing yourself to be pulled back into daily operations is the key to growing your business
Want to listen to more? View all episodes here >