Dynamic results-oriented Strategic Implementation Consultant, Trainer and Executive Coach, Joel P. Martin, Ph.D., (she, her) is the Founder and President of Positively Powerful-Triad West, Inc. Dr. Martin has a demonstrated ability to create visionary transformational leaders; diverse, inclusive, and high performing teams; empowered women, people of color, new managers and other professionals who, after working with Dr. Martin, are less-stressed more creative, inspired, happier, and Positively Powerful™ in their lives and careers.
For more than 20 years, Dr. Martin has trained, coached, consulted, and spoken before hundreds of thousands of individuals around the world. With her insightful expertise, unconditionally committed, heartfelt New York City style (her hometown), she provides clients with services that address their business development and DEI needs and provides innovative solutions that close the gap from where they are now and where they want to be. She is dedicated to changing lives and businesses for the better globally.
Dr. Martin practices life-long learning and giving back to communities. She’s earned numerous awards as well as a MA in Psychology, PhD in Communications and admission into the Society of Fellows, Wharton Business School. Previously she owned and operated a full-service New York City advertising agency.
What You Will Learn:
- How Dr. Martin’s career path led to becoming a globally respected speaker, thriving entrepreneur and business leader
- Why Dr. Martin chose to go back to school later in life and pursue her Ph.D., and why she believes strongly in lifelong learning
- Why a diverse and inclusive work environment inspired Dr. Martin to begin speaking and making a difference in people’s lives
- Why sharing your truthful and personal story can be a powerful way to create authentic, deep connections with others
- What steps you can take to improve your Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) skills, and why these skills are valuable business assets
- Why optics matter even more as more activities move to a digital space, and how to evaluate your company’s DEI optics
- Why you should consider becoming a member of your local Chamber of Commerce, and what benefits you can receive from that partnership
- Why stereotypes can lead to undervaluing and disrespecting people and can even impact your ability to hire the best people
- 30-Minute Complimentary Consultation: https://calendly.com/jpmartin
- Website: www.positivelypowerful.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/drjpmartin/
- Facebook: https://business.facebook.com/COLeadership/
- Twitter: @Drjpmartin
- Elite Business Health Assessment: https://growwithelite.com/health
- Email: info@GrowWithElite.com
- Website: https://growwithelite.com/
Want to listen to more? View all episodes here >